Sunday, April 4, 2010

Better at Belk

I'd never heard of Belk department store until leaving for college a few years ago. In two years I picked up a decent amount of Polo from the Belk in town. Since coming back home for school, I've made it back to Belk only twice, including my trip a few weekends ago. It seems I came at final clearance time.

I was considering buying Brooks' pima cotton vests at the price of two for $79, but my waiting paid off and I found each of these vests by Saddlebred (Belk's in-house line) for under five dollars each.


I wear baseball caps very rarely, but at about four dollars each, I couldn't resist.


In continuing to build my bow tie collection, I've been looking at the Tie Bar's great selection. However, these pieces by Saddlebred were only fifteen dollars each and unaccompanied by tedious shipping fees.



Easter bunnies. Colored eggs?

2 comments:

  1. Terrific, that' s exactly what I was seeking for! You just spared me alot of work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so, I'm impressed! Under $5. That has to be the deal of the year!

    ReplyDelete