Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Socked Up

Early in my college days, all of four years ago, I wore a bit of American Eagle. You know, that shop you pass by at the mall, scoffing at how kids dress these days. But every once in awhile, the most convoluted companies get it right with the basics.

I never have and never will pay more than ten dollars for socks. To me, they're more of a utility than accessory. However, I wouldn't mind picking up these six styles to add extra pops of color to my summer gear. At $6.50 (or less with frequently-offered coupons available), such a slight investment could provide a large style payoff.

A couple more surprisingly great American Eagle pieces to follow.


1 comment:

  1. I have a pair from Ralph Lauren almost identical to the last pair (orange and navy).

    ReplyDelete