Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunny Spring Day During Mid Winter Morn

Today has been the first truly sunny day in some time. While I love the snow and cozy appeal of a hot fireplace, I despise the unceasing clouds, wind and gloom that come each winter. But, as the sunshine brightened my room this morning, it also brightened my mood and wardrobe. This springy day also gave me enough courage to sport my new pocket square as an almost-ascot.



Hat: Merona ($5.49)
Pocket Square (as ascot): Japanese silk, hand-rolled ($0.25)
Shirt: green/pink stripe Polo ($17.25)
Sweater: pima cotton Polo ($12.65)


Trousers: twill jean Polo ($29.99)
Shoes: Bass Weejuns ($2.99)

Grand Total: $68.62

4 comments:

  1. As a fellow thrifter I look forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! I've just added your blog to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pants don't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize they're a little long. But I like this specific jean that way. I normally wear it slightly rolled or cuffed.

    ReplyDelete