Thursday, April 8, 2010

Everything New

In the midst of spring weather, I decided to pull out some of my favorite new pieces. It's amazing how wearing the right colors can enhance your mood and the moods of those around you. One of my professors told me I brightened her day with this outfit, which made me feel even better for wearing it.

I've noticed lately I feel more comfortable wearing a bow tie to school, yet I'm still more comfortable wearing a standard tie to church. Oh well.


The tie and vest come from Belk's Saddlebred line. The shirt is the usual Ralph cotton broadcloth.


Instead of the usual chinos, the cool breeze inspired me to wear these Polo pinwale cords. I'm always looking to bring texture and depth to my outfits, so these lightweight pinwales work perfectly. Had I gone with more velvety wide wales, the look would draw an awful mismatch.


Learn from those who came before. Teach those who will come after.

1 comment: