Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Walk This eWay

What does $75 buy you on eBay? These, which will be arriving in coming days. I keep telling myself I need no more shoes, but it's hard to pass on four pair at less than the price of one.

Cole Haan tassel loafers. I already have this style in a burgundy/cordovan but had been looking for a lighter tone for summer.


Cole Haan penny loafers. I have these in dark brown. A large step up from Bass Weejuns and perfect for summer.


Cole Haan shortwings. These will be my first Cole Haan brogues. A little scuffed but good for more casual days.


Allen Edmonds St. Michel loafers. Though not generally into buckled shoes, I couldn't pass up this deal. This particular pair features a Vibram rubber sole, perfect for long days at work.


In which pair would you find the greatest use?

2 comments:

  1. Great buys! My personal preference is for the first pair of tasseled loafers and the wingtips.

    Best Regards. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prinz - Not sure at this point which pair will get the most action. I keep a large rotation of loafers for everyday use, and brogues I usually save for church and dressier occasions.

    ReplyDelete