Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Affordable Essentials: Intro

As I reflect on the advice of blog after blog, I keep coming back to one question. What is affordable? You have affordable style, then you have affordable style. One thing is clear - style is not achieved by the money you have. However, what does it take to reach the personal pinnacle of style? To start from scratch, one might view an affordable, essential wardrobe, as one that costs $5000, maybe $10000, maybe more. With the meticulous effort that should go into building one's style, I find an essential wardrobe can be built for much less. Over the next week or so, I'll be chronicling my own set of essentials, and how best to utilize thrift shops and such to achieve a put-together wardrobe for under $500.

Tomorrow: the list.





No comments:

Post a Comment