Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Timely Purchase - Axcent Watch


Every now and then, a great deal comes along from Gilt. With a $25 coupon, I picked up this watch from Axcent of Scandinavia for around $40. Though I have several vintage pieces, I've been wanting a green-faced watch for a long time. Why? No clue. Anyway, last week I found just what I'd been looking for and I couldn't be happier. I'm already well-stocked with grosgrain bands so I have plenty of options when it's time (...I know) to change things up.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen too many watches with green faces, it has a nice vintage look that isn't too trendy. Definitely a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy, red, orange and green faces were available, and there was just something about the green that seemed special. Though the watch itself is a little larger than I would've liked, it's no bulky sports-watch, and I enjoy the classic lines rather than numbers.

      Delete