Sunday, April 14, 2013

Getting Knotty - Knottery Laces


 Several weeks ago, I placed my first order from the Knottery, a company known for its fantastic selection of ties, pocket squares, and of course, shoe laces. I ordered 7 sets of laces, including three colors not pictured here. After a couple uses of each shoe since being equipped with the new laces, I couldn't be happier. Not only do the laces offer a vibrant and unexpected touch of color, they're also rather well constructed.


The colors shown are Cherry Red, Neon Orange, Tree Green and Royal Blue, and currently seventeen colors are available. They say you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes, so what can you gather about a guy, bold enough to wear neon orange laces on his Aldens? Knottery laces are the perfect way to enhance your outfit, as you would with a pocket square or lapel accent (which the Knottery also sells). Along with my laces, I picked up a silk knit tie in Deep Purple. Just like the laces, the quality of the tie is superb, and a true deal at only $25. Click any of the links above to check out the offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment