Monday, April 8, 2013

Today at the Thrift


Along with my Hickey Freeman suit from yesterday, this windowpane wonder provoked a wow moment. Seriously, aside from muttering "wow," I was otherwise speechless upon picking up this suit. A baby blue/orange tattersall overlay and a chartreuse lining might scare some guys. Screw 'em. We should all be willing to have some fun with out wardrobes and swap out the navy worsted for the tan tattersall once in awhile.

One question. Can anyone tell me anything about Fashion Park?

2 comments:

  1. Good lord that is an amazing suit. Any chance its close to a 40L with a 34 waist? I've been looking for a great windowpane suit for quite a while. The cut of the jacket and the slanted pockets are incredibly nice icing on the cake for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this thing's pretty small, like a 38S with 32x28 trousers. However, I'll stay on the lookout for windowpane for you.

      Delete