Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Broken Promise

On December 31, 2011, I made a promise to myself to blog every day in 2012. Until Monday, I kept that promise. Only a natural disaster has kept me from posting. For those in the mid-Atlantic enduring this craziness, I wish you well. I'm quite fortunate to have regained electricity at my home Sunday. However, I've been without internet until now. I hope to return to regular posts in the next few days, but a funeral and subsequent family matters are keeping me busy for now. Until that time, enjoy all the wonderful bloggers on my blogroll.

~Scott Alexander

2 comments:

  1. Scotty, take your time and come back when you can. I live in the DC area and we lost power for 5 days and we're among the fortunate ones in this area. Some are still without power...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up on blogging every day long ago. I blog when I feel like it. There's no hurry. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete