Monday, July 23, 2012

Wish List - Nordstrom Rack



Fair Isle at its finest. I'm hoping this will see another markdown before I pick up. I've not seen any other stores carry this particular vest.


 Although this sport coat isn't available in my size, I just had to share. I've been warming up to double-breasted jackets lately, and this would be a great summer option in linen.


Also available at RalphLauren.com, this reversible windbreaker is nothing short of awesome. Everybody has a khaki windbreaker, but who has one in this plaid? Me... soon.


There are plenty of great things to pick up from Nordstrom Rack right now, as the company runs its anniversary sale and is offering extra discounts. I might also recommend checking out the Brooks Brothers and Polo socks available around $5.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, none of these are quite my style. I'd love to see that fair isle in a regular sweater though... Not, yet, of course. It's freaking humid as heck here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's miserably humid here, but I'm always willing to sport a good sweater vest. I've been checking out fall collection previews and have stumbled upon lots of fair isle, so I'm eager to stock up for the season.

    ReplyDelete