Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Wonderland Runway

Just after a few days of sunshine, a massive snowstorm hit and I'm actually happy again that winter has not yet departed. The acquisition of a brown corduroy sport coat by Ralph (to be seen in my next post) may have urged this sentiment. In the mean time, from my recent archival research are some of my favorite winter outfits. I could see myself mixing any of these pieces to my own styling.

Though not a hunter, this hunting jacket would be a great addition. The driver's cap would be welcome in my collection.


The muted fair isle looks incredibly warm and cozy.


A traditional duffel coat works in any wardrobe. I absolutely love these corduroy pants.


The traditional vest fills in nicely when a topcoat is just too much.


The scarf and blue corduroys add a bold pop to dark winter days.


These boots are an elegant upgrade from the every-day Bean variety.


This look says traditional English country to me more than anything.


Winter just isn't complete without the quintessential red corduroys.


This patch cardigan is just incredible.


Make time for the moment.

Photos: courtesy of Polo Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment