Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo Shootout

Over the next few posts, I'll be displaying images from my mock Polo photo shoot. I'll explain. for my current advertising class, I'm required to construct a mock print campaign for a real product of a real company. I chose the Polo Ralph Lauren classic polo shirt, deciding to emphasize the shirt's timeless quality, durability and style. In the final post of the series, you'll see the initial ad I've put together.






Don't shoot the messenger. Shoot the copywriter.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun assignment. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The upcoming photos are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy on the photo (is it you?) is shooting some mean looks towards the camera...but i like the photos, and it is refreshing to see some heavy guy wearing Polo shirts (normally the models are always very thin)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are of my friend, Billy. He's a classmate of mine and he volunteered to model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normally the models look like they should be on gay blogs.

    ReplyDelete