Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Monday

First thing, stop reading my blog for a moment and welcome back Heavy Tweed Jacket with his fantastic first post since January. Second thing, check out Red Clay Soul, a wonderful blog that's been around for awhile but I just had the fortune of discovering. Third thing, sit back and enjoy the magnificent melodies of Astarius Miraculii.





This is what I get for trying to expand my musical interests via YouTube. While this video is a bit amusing and perhaps more than a bit bizarre, we could learn a lesson here on finding inner peace... and playing didgeridoo.

Have a wonderful week!
~Scott

1 comment:

  1. Right, so when I first saw this video, I was like: Get off me, punk! But then I asked myself the question: How is he able to play that continous sound without breathing?

    Wiki told me why: Circular breathing!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_breathing

    Never heard of this before.

    So what's the point: I found out something I didn't know. That's cool and I like it pretty much.

    So thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete