Friday, November 4, 2011

Feeling Festive



Shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren
Tie - Gap vintage patchwork tartan
Pant - Polo Ralph Lauren corduroy
Shoes - Johnston & Murphy vintage boots, made in Italy




I know, I know. It's only the start of November but I'm already in the Christmas spirit with red and green. Actually, I should elaborate. My business is raising money for St. Jude Children's Hospital, so I've been wearing green to show support. And now that we're inching closer to the holidays, I've been working in touches of red for the sake of genuine festivity.

The patchwork tie is vintage Gap, though I received it only today from eBay. The shirt and pants were picked up via clearance deals earlier in the year. The boots were a four dollar thrift shop discovery last fall, and while the leather is somewhat worn, the soles are nearly perfect. Pretty decent kicks for casual days, I must say.


No comments:

Post a Comment