Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For the Better

Ladies and gents of the blogosphere, I hope you enjoy the new layout! Also, I've updated my web address. The blog may be reached from its original URL, but within several days you may find the Cable Knit Charlestonian at http://www.theckcblog.com. 

In regard to the slight title change - Charlestonian as opposed to Collegian - having graduated since launching this blog, I choose to honor the town I so love and am proud to call my home.

Our appearance, our words, our actions are never greater than ourselves.
For the soul is our house, our eyes its windows, and our words its messengers.
 
- Khalil Gibran, poet and my most beloved ancestor


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of your new layout and congratulation your new status and name change, but the green gingham? A mite difficult to read through. Mayhaps just my old eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toad - My sincere thanks, gent. I agree, it's a bit hard to read over the gingham on the right, so I'll be adding an opaque background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new site! I'm not a fan of gingham, including green gingham, especially not a website.

    "Charlestonian"--but what if you move?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LBF - Always glad to hear your honest feedback. The gingham might be here to stay for awhile, at least until winter rolls around and I switch back to tartan.

    I suppose I'll have to move to a city that also begins with a "C," as to keep the whole CKC thing going.

    ReplyDelete