Monday, December 19, 2011

Blue and Red Basics


My first outfit post in awhile also marks the first time I've worn sneakers since summer.
You have to change once in awhile, and speaking of change...

Shirt - Polo Ralph Lauren cotton poplin tattersall - $12 ($85)
Tie - Robert Talbott silk patchwork - $10 ($130)
Cardigan - Merona cotton cable knit - $23 ($33)
Scarf - Merona cashmere plaid - $5 ($20)
Jeans - Polo Ralph Lauren Stanton wash - $25 ($125)
Shoes - L.L. Bean cotton canvas - $1 ($30)

My cost versus full retail - $76 ($423)
Savings of $347 or 82%

The reason I started this blog was to show others the style you can achieve on a limited budget. There's no shame in shopping clearance racks, eBay, yard sales and thrift shops. In fact, I'm quite proud of it and I resolve (okay so I'm two weeks early on the resolutions thing) to get back to my blogosphere roots.

2 comments: