Monday, January 23, 2012

Back in Black


It's not often I wear black, but it's nice to change things up once in awhile. Besides, there's never a bad time to break out the winter Fair Isle.

Polo Ralph Lauren lightweight flannel shirt - $20
Merona Fair Isle merino wool sweater - $12
Damon paisley silk tie - $1
Merona tartan cashmere scarf - $5

Not pictured:
Polo Ralph Lauren mallard green cords - $40
American Eagle marled cotton boot socks - $4
Eddie Bauer green shell duck boots - $1


"Knowledge is not a passion from without the mind, but an active exertion of the inward strength, vigor and power of the mind, displaying itself from within.”

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, Scott, this is not one of my favorite looks of yours. It doesn't work for me- maybe it works on you.

    The site redesign is nice, though unexpected. It jarred me, and for a moment I thought I had gone to the wrong site...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly not my best outfit ever, but I enjoyed it. I think it came together fairly well as an overall look with the items that weren't pictured.

      I was tired of waiting for spring to roll around before updating the site design again. I've been dying to go with something brighter and fresher.

      Delete