Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Flash of Spring

My thanks to the Eccentric Orange Gentleman and Mike of Inner City Style for following! I'm getting a few hundred views a day from across the globe, but I'd love to get more great feedback from everyone! I'll be sure to return the favor when my online store opens in the next week.

A couple days of warm weather have come recently. Of course another six inches of snow will be falling by Thursday, but until then I'm feeling some spring inspiration in these early season items by Polo.


The switch from dark tartans to bright plaids is long awaited.


I'll likely pick up each of these when the first Spring sale arrives.


But until then...


Let it snow!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the first blossoms of Madras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James - Same here. I'm looking forward to finding a couple true madras and patch madras shirts this season. I already have a madras blazer and madras shorts, but no shirt yet. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also getting to the point where I'm looking forward to breaking out the madras and seersucker, and really just bright colors in general. Bring on the Spring!

    ReplyDelete