Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspirational Ladies

I love mixing old, traditional pieces with updated, unexpected ones. Also, I appreciate the amazing styles women pull off that never really get featured on blogs like mine. Here are three looks from the archives that truly inspire. And speaking of which, be sure to check out Fashion Steele NYC, one of my new favorite bloggers with incredible taste and creativity in style. These photos aren't from Monroe, but I'll be featuring her in an upcoming post.


Each look has a touch of menswear inspiration I can appreciate. First up is this tan blazer.


The second look features a waistcoat and brogue heels.


Lastly, a leather travel bag that I'd actually love to have.

Which look might inspire your own style? And remember, check out Monroe's blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Thanks so much for the feature! I need that leather travel bag in my life lol

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete