Monday, January 24, 2011

The Shoppe is Open for Business

The Cable Knit Collegian Shoppe is officially open! Click on this link or on the image in the upper right of the screen to check it out. I've started off with a number of classic ties, and there's far more to come. Let me know what you'd like to see in the shoppe - ties, shirts, sport coats, etc. I promise to offer reasonable prices on every vintage item, in hope that my amazing finds can be yours.

I'll include a bonus tie for each of the first items sold. Inspired by Mister Midwester's Style Share, all purchases followed up with a blog post or email picturing the item in use will receive more free pieces on future orders. Let's call it a... blogging brotherhood rewards system?


Wool Tie Collection.


Liberty of London Collection.


 Paul Stuart Tie.


Harrods Repp Tie.


Hart Schaffner Marx Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats in firing up the shop! I knew you had a ton of ties just waiting to be unloaded, so I'll be curious to see what you roll out in the future.

    I'll shoot you an email with a couple items I'm looking for and maybe you can keep an eye out for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be selling most of them in bunches, up for grabs, to spread the wealth. I received your tie today, and I've already thought of what to wear it with in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete