Friday, June 4, 2010

Pink Revisited

In a comment from an anonymous reader in my last post, I was asked, "Are there any cases where a man may carry the color pink too far?" Aside from wearing a pink shirt and pink pants together, the outfit below might be too much for the average guy. Even for me, this would be a CEY outfit - country club, Easter, yacht.


Remember, bold pieces like this pink pant only work if balanced by more muted tones and patterns. Below, the mint green pant is counteracted by subdued purple and yellow.


This turquoise pant is where I'd likely draw my personal style line. Paired with black, this outfit is too modern for me. However, I would love to try this with more traditional accompaniment.


What's your boldest outfit choice?

Be traditional. Be true.

1 comment:

  1. Opera pumps w/ casual clothes. I'm not much for traditional but that's me.

    ReplyDelete